The S7-CX SD cards turn an embedded PC of the Beckhoff CX8000 series into a S7 compatible PLC and allow the use of the reliable and flexible Beckhoff hardware.
As hardware platform for the S7-CX SD, the modular DIN rail PCs of the CX8000 series of the Beckhoff automation GmbH is used. Since the new S7-CX SD series behaves like a original SIMATIC PLC, the programming tools S7 for Windowsо and STEP7 can be used. Online connections can be established via Ethernet. The S7-CX SD executes a program in the same manner as a hardware PLC. The program of a S7-PLC can be transferred to the S7-CX SD series.
Load memory: 256KB
Remtain memory: program and all data
- Including S7 for Windowsо(KIT-Version)
- PG functions with Step7 or S7 for Windowsо over Ethernet with the ISO on TCP (RFC1006) or the IBHLink protocol
- HMI applications can connect via ISO on TCP (RFC1006), the IBHLink protocol or via the optional IBH OPC Server for the visualization PC.
- Diagnostics and HMI via Intranet/Internet with the integrated web server.
- Modbus TCP Master / Slave
- PLC to PLC communication via the integrated Ethernet CP.
- Based on the reliable and flexible Beckhoff hardware.
- In conjunction with the Beckhoff TwinSAFE modules, safety functions (f.i. emergency stop) can be realized very easy and cost-efficient with the S7-CX-SD PLC.
- The S7-CX315 SD / S7-CX317 SD can be used with the complete, CX8000 series. Next to EtherCAT, the fieldbus systems PROFIBUS, CANopen, RS232/RS485, PROFINET RT, EtherNet/IP and Sercos III are directly available on the device.
- Ideally suited for the operation in building automation.
- Special functions for the peripheral devices (ADS functions) can be called via integrated function blocks.